Its a great secret to maintaining good health. If you have a good job and a good family, you are leading a stress free life to some extent. However expanding your horizons and reaching out to more and more people beyond your job and family makes your life truly blissful. There will be a stage in life when you realize that living for yourself and your immediate family is not the way to go. You need to consciously invest time beyond your immediate family and colleagues at work.
There are many ways this can be done:
- Join a club or community that serves community in some way.
- Start a business that requires you to interact with more and more people.
- Teaching is a great option if you can do it for free.
- Travel is another option where you go out and meet people and make new friends.
- Volunteer in a service industry.
Remember every interaction you have with a new person is a learning experience for both and any impact you can have to someone’s life is what will keep you happy.
So go out there, take some time off from your comfortable daily routine and make an attempt to go out of the way and help someone. It will bring about a significant change in your health, your work, your relationships and most importantly to your spiritual self.
At the end what matters is what you have done for others!!!!!