How many of you know that Sikkim is the first Indian State to go 100% organic in its farming.? The state banned chemical fertilizers and pesticides 10 years ago and now is a self sufficient organic state where everyone eats healthy organic food. Not sure why other states don’t follow the cue.
Though there are hundreds out there selling non organic foods or natural foods as organic it needs a little bit of due diligence to identify the right source for organic products. Its only a matter of awareness. As the demand for organic stuff increases farmers and retailers will start going that way. Consumption of organic food like mineral water s definitely the healthy way out. It is expensive is another topic of deliberation. I would rather pay a 10-15% premium today for healthy food than bear the cost of treatment of chronic slow killing diseases.
We all deal with Air , Water and Environmental Pollution but rarely do we detoxify our bodies that are being adversely affected, I should say polluted by all the toxic stuff we eat. That is the reason an entire generation of babies, kids and adolescents are today suffering irreversible effects of toxic food. The adults and old age people aren’t safe either. India has the highest number of cancer and diabetes patients and its only a matter of time other chronic diseases start penetrating the society.
Watch the video on the harmful effects on mothers.
Lets look at some facts about organic food production:
- Farmers make 10-15% more money with a guaranteed market for their produce. However it takes them 3 years to get the fields certified as organic during which time thee yield is very low. It is extremely beneficial in the long run.
- Certification costs are borne by the distributor in most cases and hence no burden on the farmer.
- 85% or more of the total organic produce in India is exported which means there is very little consumption in India.
So its about creating demand for organic food and this demand will force farmers to go organic and drive the prices down.
Organic food consumption is not a choice, its a necessity!!!!!
My family and I are already consumers of organic food and I am part of the crusade to create awareness and make India a land of healthy individuals than render it to become the disease capital of the world….its headed that way as of now…We all citizens of this country have moral responsibility to reverse that trend.
I came across one such online store recently and they deliver genuine organic food to your home.
You can also be a distributor and earn some money yourself. The compensation plan is irresistible.
Please click on the link below and follow these simple steps to Sign Up as Distributor:
- Click Here to go to the the Sign Up Form
- Fill out the form and Check on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” box. The Submit box will appear and then click on “Submit”
- You will see your Distributor ID in the Pop Up Box. Save that for future reference.
- Login to the site with your Distributor ID and password by clicking on the “Login” button on the top right corner.
- Go to “My Dashboard”
- Click on “Purchase Section” in the left hand Menu and the select “First Purchase”.
- Select the Combo and fill out the Payment Section and place the order.
- The products will be delivered to your Home within 7 days.
- Congratulations! You are now a distributor.
Please use your distributor code to earn commissions while promoting the products. You earn 20-47% commissions on your sales.
If not interested in doing business you can become a consumer of organic food and help the future generations live a healthy life, give the farmers a better deal and live healthy yourself.
Use Sponsor Code: BZ56716543 to purchase as a Guest User.
In case anyone needs more information please reach out to me:
email@example.com on Email
ranjitvarma10 on Skype
https://www.facebook.com/ranjit.varma.77 on Facebook
or Call me on +919740072770